Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas!


When I was visiting Hannah in Oregon earlier this month, I spotted yarn wreaths in Starbucks. All across the country this season, Starbucks are decorating with yarn. On one post, I even saw that they are selling a cable knitted ceramic mug for Christams. Anyway, I got this bright idea to create a similar wreath; after spending too much money on supplies alot of time. I took back most of the materials and gave up on the project. This morning to my surprise, hanging on my front door, was this wreath. My son, Nate, had taken the supplies I was going to ditch and created this beautiful wreath, with a note, "No use wasting a good idea. Love, Nate" This might be one of my best Christmas presents. I am blessed with four great grown children.

1 comment:

Hackbarth Family said...

Oh my goodness...go Nate! He did a great job.